Wednesday, 6 February 2008

Chips and Wheels

this is my first experince into the world of travel idustry and I must say its an eye- and mind- opener to see the excitin prodcuts and service.

I guess balance is key here between what business needs and a procuts's promise. it's how to make the chips fall and wheels seemingly interact together that will drive any business ahead.

Good Luck!

Khaled AlAttar


William D. said...

Is there anybody want to travel Tibet? Hey there, I plan to Tibet Travel next month but I don't know anything about Tibet tour. I want by Tibet Train into Tibet, But I need a Tibet Travel Permit. If you're interested please let me know your tibet travel package and tibet tour package~

Travel Booking Engine said...

Nice post Khaled keep it up!!! said...

wow that's nice. I am dying want to go to Korea. and this is great information. thanks lex :)
Sydney flights,
Flights to Auckland